Agrison and its franchisees, subsidiaries and other related corporate bodies recognise the importance of protecting your privacy when dealing with your personal information pursuant to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
About this Policy
What personal information is collected ?
agrison collects personal information that it considers necessary for it to provide the range of services offered.
Personal information collected by agrison may include:
- Your name, address, email and contact details.
How is personal information collected ?
agrison collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to agrison in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise)
How is personal information used ?
Your personal Information may used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you;
- to manage those services including, customer service and billing;
- to research, develop and improve agrison services;
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with agrison services;
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you. You will have the option to opt out of this service if you wish; and
- to personalise the advertising you see when you visit sites within the agrison network.
How is personal information disclosed ?
agrison may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than agrison. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- individuals and organisations that advertise with agrison if you submit an enquiry with agrison.
What if you don’t provide personal information ?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, agrison may not be able to provide you with the full range of agrison services. False information provided will also not be able to benefit from our full range of services.
The Agrison Network, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on the agrison Network, agrison records anonymous information such as IP address, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
agrison also uses “cookies” which are pieces of data that may be sent to the browser on your computer’s hard drive to enable us to provide you with certain features and provide us with information regarding website visits. Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you do have the option to decline. If cookies are disabled agrison may not be able to provide you with the full range of agrison services.
What if I have a problem?
|Address:||PO BOX 352 Somerton VIC 3062|
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.
About security and personal Information
Agrison takes reasonable steps to protect personal information.